- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- 26 November 2015
- Last updated:
- 10 December 2015, see all updates
Let us know what you think of us by completing our second perceptions audit survey, which we'll use to improve our work.
Two years ago, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency carried out a perceptions audit to find out what the people we work with think of the organisation, what we do and how we do it. The findings of this work were applied to our planning and strategic priorities.
Now we’ve published the second audit to find out what you think of us and our work in safety. We’re keen to hear from a range of stakeholders including those people/ organisations who have a specific role in safety. The results of the survey will inform the agency’s work in safety and cover:
- our external sphere of influence
- roles and responsibilities of the agency
- quality of our stakeholder engagement
- future opportunities
Complete the perceptions audit survey by 14 December 2015.
This survey can be completed anonymously. We value your feedback and will keep you updated with how we’ll use these findings in 2016.
Published: 26 November 2015
Updated: 10 December 2015
- You now have until Monday 14 December 2015 to complete our second perceptions audit - This survey can be completed anonymously. We value your feedback and will be keeping you updated with how we use these findings in 2016. Thank you in advance.
- First published.