Joint NHSE and MHRA conference: Developing Synergies, Promoting Safety
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Conferences and events
- First published:
- 4 January 2016
8 February 2016: conference for medical device safety officers (MDSO) and medication safety officers (MSO) to explore key themes in patient safety.
About the seminar
This event will explore key themes in patient safety, with a focus on MDSO’s and MSO’s work to develop synergies and promote safety. The morning session will be introduced and chaired by Bruce Warner, Deputy Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, NHS England.
Confirmed key speakers include:
- Mike Durkin, National Director of Patient Safety
- June Raine, Director of Vigiliance and Risk Management in Medicines, MHRA
See more information and register.
Who should attend
This event is valuable for MDSOs and MSOs as well as:
- medical directors
- nursing directors
- risk managers
- patient safety leads
There will be opportunities to speak to NHS England and MHRA as well as networking opportunities to exchange ideas on good practice.
Benefits of attending
This conference will help you to:
- develop increased knowledge of changes and developments in the patient safety landscape
- develop skills in bringing together MDSOs and MSOs to promote joint working for patient safety
- understand examples of changes and improvements to practice from the ground up
- contribute to the continuing shaping of the national agenda to support MDSOs and MSOs and champion patient safety
Delegates attending the joint NHSE and MHRA conference for MDSOs and MSOs will be eligible to claim CPD points.
Date and location
8 February 2016
9:00am - 4:30pm
Published: 4 January 2016