HMCTS online event, 21 January 2021: Court safety for legal professionals
This event provides information on the arrangements in place at courts and tribunals to meet the Government’s COVID-secure requirements and Public Health guidelines.
The webinar panel included:
- Paul Harris – Director of Operations, HMCTS (Host)
- Susanne Howes - Consultant in Health, Public Health England
- Craig Robb - Deputy Director, Governance and Assurance, HMCTS
- Mark Evans - Deputy Director, COVID-19 response unit, HMCTS
- Mark Stewart - Acting Courts and Tribunals Director, HMCTS
- Will Breame - Deputy Director, COVID-19 Response & Recovery, Central Operations and Tribunals Scotland, HMCTS
- Louise Alexander - HR Director, HMCTS
HMCTS webinar: Court safety for legal professionals
If you attended, or have watched the recording, it would be great if you could take 2 minutes to fill out our post event survey. This really helps us to improve these events for the future.
We invited questions to be submitted in advance of the webinar. We have published answers to the questions received before and during the online event.
Please also find links to all our current and up-to-date guidance relating to our approach to court and tribunal safety during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Weekly operational summary and how to subscribe
- Reporting COVID-19 incidents
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): courts and tribunals planning and preparation
- Keeping court and tribunal buildings safe, secure and clean
- What to expect coming to a court or tribunal
- Kevin Sadler, HMCTS CEO blog on working together in the safest way possible to keep justice going
- HMCTS/PECS custody suite safety blog
Last updated 18 February 2021 + show all updates
updated questions and answers document.
Updated the questions and answer document
Operational questions and anwser document updated.
Questions and answers published.