Innovate UK is seeking proposals for experimental development to address the ‘gap’ to market that can arise after a successful high-value manufacturing project.
Issues around design for manufacture, scale-up and facility development can all pose risks and delays in the transition to volume production.
We’re investing up to £1 million in projects to help companies bring their recent technology innovations closer to manufacturing readiness.
- the competition opens on 16 February 2015
- we expect projects to last up to 9 months and to range in size from total costs of £200,000 to £500,000
- funding will be at 35% for SMEs and 25% for large companies
- a briefing day for potential applicants will be held in London on 25 February 2015
- this competition is open to single companies or to collaborative consortia
Published 29 January 2015