The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is hosting workshops to help NHS trusts implement the new agency rules on temporary health staff.
Following the announcement by NHS Improvement (formerly Monitor and Trust Development Authority) that all 5 CCS frameworks are on their list of approved frameworks for agency staff, we are pleased to announce a series of free workshops to help NHS trusts use the CCS frameworks to meet their obligations under the new rules.
The workshops are taking place in 4 locations across the country:
- Bristol, Tuesday 17 May, 10am to 12.30pm
- Manchester, Tuesday 17 May, 10am to 12.30pm
- Birmingham, Wednesday 18 May, 10am to 12.30pm
- London, Thursday 19 May, 10am to 12.30pm (FULL) and 1.30pm to 4pm (FULL)
- London, Wednesday 1 June, 10am to 12.30pm
Each event features a programme of interactive sessions focusing on:
- data analysis and key trends
- how to manage the agency rules ‘on framework’
- how to call-off from the CCS frameworks
View workshop agenda (PDF, 121KB, 1 page)
To book a free place for yourself - and your colleagues - please email email@example.com stating the location you would like to attend and we will confirm your place and send you venue details.
You can also view our dedicated web page for further information about the 5 frameworks.
Published: 19 April 2016
Updated: 10 May 2016
- Added extra London date - 1 June - as both London events on 19 May now fully booked.
- Morning London workshop is now full.
- Due to demand we have added an extra London session from 1.30-4pm.
- First published.