News story

Finsbury Park terrorist attack

How to apply for compensation if you were a victim of the terrorist attack in Finsbury Park, London on 19 June 2017


You can apply to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme 2012, if you were injured or bereaved as a result of this incident. You can also call the CICA helpline on 0300 003 3601.

You do not need a paid representative, such as a solicitor or claims management company, to apply to CICA for compensation.

Our Guide provides information about free independent advice that may be available from local support services or other charitable organisations.

Published 22 June 2017