- Foreign & Commonwealth Office and The Rt Hon Tobias Ellwood MP
- Part of:
- Peace and stability in the Middle East and North Africa, Israel, and The Occupied Palestinian Territories
- 31 July 2015
Tobias Ellwood condemns West Bank settler terror attack which led to the death of a Palestinian infant
Minister for the Middle East Tobias Ellwood condemns West Bank settler terror attack, which led to the death of a Palestinian infant, and left his parents and four-year-old brother seriously injured.
The UK strongly condemns today’s horrific attack by Israeli settlers that resulted in the death of a Palestinian child. This was a brutal act of terrorism, as recognised by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. We call on the Israeli authorities to ensure that those responsible for this crime are brought swiftly to justice. We also call on political and community leaders on all sides to do their utmost to promote calm.
- Follow Foreign Office Minister Tobias Ellwood on Twitter @Tobias_Ellwood
- Follow the Foreign Office on Twitter @foreignoffice
- Follow the Foreign Office on Facebook and Google+
Newsdesk 020 7008 3100
Published: 31 July 2015