We are opening the tender process for 2018 civil contracts in 3 areas of work:
- face to face contracts – starts 19 September
- specialist CLA telephone advice – late September
- Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme (HPCDS) – starts October
Further announcements will be made shortly with more information about the CLA and HPDCS processes.
When will the new contracts begin?
Services under new face to face and CLA contracts will begin on 1 September 2018. HPCDS contracts will follow on 1 October 2018.
If you wish to work in these areas from these dates then you will need to take part in the tender process.
How long will the contracts last?
Each 2018 Civil Contract will initially run until 31 August 2021, with an option for LAA to extend for up to a further 2 years.
Current contract extensions
Existing contracts to deliver these services are being extended as follows:
- relevant face to face and telephone advice contracts – extended to 31 August 2018
- HPCDS schedules – extended to 30 September 2018
Where can I find out more about the tender process?
Our tender pages provide detailed information, including:
- categories of law covered by the tenders
- tender timetable
- entry requirements
- management of the tenders
- submitting your tender bid
Deadline for tender submissions
All bids must be submitted through the LAA’s eTendering system by 5pm on 10 November 2017.
Legal aid civil tender 2018 – information for potential applicants
e-Tendering system – for submitting bids and using the message boards for questions about the process
Email email@example.com or telephone 0800 0698630 for technical questions about using the eTendering system