Centre for Defence Enterprise online submission process
How you submit a research proposal to the Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) has changed.
A new, much-improved online submission service launched on 12 November 2015. You’ll need to sign up for a new account to use this, even if you had an account on the previous portal. There are no longer multi-user accounts.
We’ve now switched off the old submission portal. From 16 December 2015 it’s no longer available.
The old portal wasn’t used to notify you of the funding decision on your proposal (this is done by telephone, email and post), so its closure won’t affect how you get your feedback if you’ve submitted to a past competition.
The new user-friendly process meets the government’s Digital by Default Service Standard.
Centre for Defence Enterprise
Telephone +44 (0)30 67704236
Alternative number +44 (0)30 67704237
Please email for the quickest response.
Published: 8 October 2015
Updated: 29 January 2016
- Watch a video about how we developed the new online submission service, and the 5 simple steps to submit a proposal.
- We’ve now closed the old Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) submission portal. You can submit a CDE proposal through the new online service.
- CDE online submission service now live. Link available.
- The new online submission service is now live.
- The current portal isn't used to notify you of the funding decision on your proposal (this is done by telephone, email and post), so its closure won't affect how you get your feedback if you submit a proposal before it's switched off.
- First published.