This SBRI (small business research initiative) competition is seeking innovative projects that could help reduce the number of motorcycle casualties and fatalities on Welsh roads.
Innovation to reduce motorcycle casualties in Wales
If your business has an idea for an innovation, you could win a share of £510,000 in funding for the prototype development and demonstration of innovative technologies.
The challenge is to develop an effective intervention or technological feature that provides demonstrable improvements in the safety of motorcyclists, by either:
- reducing the likelihood of a collision occurring
- lessening the impact of a collision
- the competition is now open
- there’ll be a briefing event on 18 February 2015
- the deadline for registration is midday on 2 March 2015
- the deadline for receipt of applications is midday on 9 March 2015
This competition is funded by the Welsh Government and Innovate UK, and jointly run with RoSPA Wales.
Published 2 February 2015