British Business Embassy creative content day
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Stella McCartney and James Bond Producer lead creative charge.
Fashion designer Stella McCartney, who designed Team GB’s performance kit, and James Bond producer Michael G. Wilson OBE will be among those showcasing the UK’s creative talent today to international businesses as part of focus at the British Business Embassy’s Creative Content Day.
The day is one of 18 events being organised by UK Trade & Investment over the Olympic and Paralympic Games, brings together 280 UK and international business people to discuss new business opportunities, forge new partnerships and learn from successful individuals and enterprises.
Also announced during today’s event:
- Creative England is launching a national business development fund of up to £1 million to support creative and digital businesses across England
- UK Trade & Investment announces £400,000 support for film industry
- Chinese publishing firm (China Education Publishing & Media Group) to spend up to £80 million expanding in UK
- China’s largest jewellery store Neoglory Jewellery investing £2.5 million in UK, creating 35 jobs
- Games publisher Activision Blizzard Inc. setting up in Leeds
- SEGA to open new facility in Horsham