The Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) are holding an information day for companies that produce biological medicines.
This has been changed from 25 March.
Suggested topics for presentations are:
- Update on the Animal Test Certificate review project
- Registration of innovative products: cell therapies, phage therapies, monoclonal antibodies, immunomodulators and others
- 3Rs: Report on animal use in the QC of Immunological Veterinary Medicinal Products for batch release
- Marketing Authorisations for parallel distribution/importation for biological products
- Review of Directive: impact on biological products
Please send your contact details if wish to attend or suggested items for discussion to firstname.lastname@example.org.