Animal medicines improvement notice: Mr Pets Ltd
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- Part of:
- Illegal animal medicines: seizure and improvement notices and prosecutions
- First published:
- 3 October 2016
- Last updated:
- 13 December 2016, see all updates
Details of the improvement notice issued to Mr Pets Ltd, Richard Street, Darlaston, Wednesbury, West Midlands published in October 2016.
The supply of NFA-VPS products from Mr Pets is not in compliance with Schedule 3, paragraph 14 of the Veterinary Medicines Regulations – Supply by a suitably qualified person. As confirmed during premise inspection, NFA-VPS products are shipped from Holland directly to UK customers. The SQPs;
- do not hand over or despatch the product personally
- are not in a position to intervene if necessary during despatch
- do not check the product after it has been allocated for supply to a customer
Measures to be taken:
- Cease retail supply of NFA-VPS products by Mr Pets that are not in compliance of the VMR.
- Provide confirmation of actions taken and further intended action to be taken to ensure that the supply requirements for the supply of NFA-VPS medicines will be complied with by the 12th October 2016.
This notice has been complied with
Published: 3 October 2016
Updated: 13 December 2016
- Added notice complied with
- First published.