Animal medicines improvement notice: Church Farm
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- Part of:
- Illegal animal medicines: seizure and improvement notices and prosecutions
- 7 June 2016
- Last updated:
- 11 July 2016, see all updates
Details of the improvement notice issued to Church Farm, Winfarthing, Norfolk. Published in June 2016.
Unacceptable levels of spillage, rubbish and dust found in mixing area, no batch records of POM-V and inappropriate weighing of zinc oxide.
Measures to be taken are;
- Area of mixer to be thoroughly cleaned and tided and maintained accordingly
- Batch records of POM-V medicines to be recorded on each occasion
- Appropriate weighing equipment to be implemented
This notice has been complied with
Published: 7 June 2016
Updated: 11 July 2016
- This notice has been complied with
- First published.