- Economic development and CDC
- Cross Government Fund (Prosperity)
- Emerging policy, innovation and capability
- Ukraine, the Good Governance Fund
- Governance, open societies, and anti-corruption
- Children, education and youth
*The joint ministerial lead is applicable by geographic area only.
Current role holder: Andrew Stephenson MP
Andrew Stephenson MP was appointed Minister of State at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Department for International Development on 25 July 2019. He was first elected as Conservative MP for Pendle in May 2010.
Andrew was previously a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy from 4 April 2019 to 25 July 2019. He was also a Government Whip, Lord Commissioner of HM Treasury, from January 2018 to April 2019, and served as an Assistant Government Whip from June 2017 to January 2018.