This consultation ran from to
Triennial review of the NHS Pay Review Body (NHSPRB) and the Review Body on Doctors' and Dentists' Remuneration (DDRB).
The Department reviews its arm’s length bodies once every 3 years.
This triennial review looks at the form, functions, governance and performance of:
- the NHS Pay Review Body (NHSPRB)
- the Review Body on Doctors’ and Dentists’ remuneration (DDRB)
We want to know what you think about:
- whether NHSPRB/DDRB need to continue in their current form
- how NHSPRB/DDRB are performing
- whether NHSPRB/DDRB are providing good value
You can also share your views at a workshop in London on 29 July 2015, 14:00 to 16:00. Register for the event.