We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
The Department reviews its arm’s length bodies once every 3 years.
This triennial review looks at the form, functions, governance and performance of:
- the NHS Pay Review Body (NHSPRB)
- the Review Body on Doctors’ and Dentists’ remuneration (DDRB)
We want to know what you think about:
- whether NHSPRB/DDRB need to continue in their current form
- how NHSPRB/DDRB are performing
- whether NHSPRB/DDRB are providing good value
You can also share your views at a workshop in London on 29 July 2015, 14:00 to 16:00. Register for the event.