- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 16 January 2017
- Last updated:
- 16 January 2017, see all updates
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
We're seeking views and evidence on the limited partnerships framework.
This consultation ran from
We’re aware of concerns that some limited partnerships registered in Scotland are being used for criminal activity. There has been a recent increase in the number of limited partnerships registered in Scotland in comparison to those registered in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We’re seeking views and evidence on:
- the possible reasons why registration of limited partnerships in Scotland has increased
- the value limited partnerships bring to the UK economy as a whole
- how the wider limited partnership framework operates and whether any changes need to be made
We welcome responses from all interested parties.
If you wish to meet the team, please contact us at the email address below.
Published: 16 January 2017
Updated: 16 January 2017
- A revision was made to Figure 1 on page 8.
- First published.