Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This report summarises the views of those that responded to the call for evidence on returning to work after time out for caring. The key findings highlight:
- barriers to returning to work for returners and potential returners
- barriers employers face in hiring returners
- support needed for returners and potential returners
We would like to know more about the experiences of people who want to return to work, employers’ experiences of recruiting these people and other evidence on the barriers that they face and the support available to them.
This call for evidence is for:
- Those who have returned to work after time out caring for children or family
- Those currently caring for children or family who would like to return to work
- Organisations or individuals with knowledge of returners
Please follow the link below to complete our online survey and access further background to this call for evidence. This background also includes a form for you to complete if you are happy to participate in this call for evidence.