Detail of outcome
Following the completion of the consultation process and review of the comments received the “Fishing Vessels (Codes of Practice) Regulations 2016” and supporting administrative instruments will be published with amendments.
This consultation ran from to
A consultation on proposed measures to seek to improve safety for the UK fishing industry.
This consultation seeks comments on draft codes of practice and regulations for fishing vessels.
The consultation will run for 12 weeks from 14 August 2015 to 6 November 2015. Please forward your responses by 6 November 2015 to;
Maritime & Coastguard Agency
Spring Place, Bay 2/30
105 Commercial Road
The consultation has 9 annexes which are available for you to download.
- Letter of Consultation - New Fishing Vessel Codes
- Annex A - Draft SI Fishing Vessels (Code of Practice) Regulations
- Annex B - MSN Small Fishing Vessel Code
- Annex C - Draft Small Fishing Vessel Code
- Annex D - Draft MSN 15-24m Fishing Vessel Code
- Annex E - Draft 15-24 Fishing Vessel Code
- Annex F - Draft MSN for 24m and Over Fishing Vessel Code
- Annex G - Draft 24m and Over Fishing Vessel Code
- Annex H - Fishing Vessel Codes IA Consultation
- Annex I - List of Consultation Questions