This consultation ran from to
We want to know what you think about our proposal to Nasonex Allergy Control Nasal Spray available without prescription.
We want to know what you think
- Nasonex Allergy Control 0.05% Nasal Spray is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever (also called seasonal allergic rhinitis) and perennial allergic rhinitis (this occurs throughout the year).
- Nasonex Allergy Control is only at the moment available on prescription.
- We propose to make it available in pharmacies.
- MHRA considers that this product can be available as a Pharmacy medicine.
- We want to know what you think about this change.
Please tell us your views using the form at the end of the attached pdf.
The deadline for comments is 12 December 2016.