Proposal to make Maloff Protect 250mg/100mg film-coated tablets available from Pharmacies
This consultation closes at
We are considering making Maloff Protect anti-malaria tablets available to buy from pharmacies. We always want to involve the public and healthcare professionals in decision that affect them. We want to know what you think about this change.
We want to know what you think
- Maloff Protect will be used in the prevention of malaria in adults travelling to areas where malaria is prevalent.
- Maloff, which contains the same active ingredients as Maloff Protect is only at the moment available on prescription.
- We propose to make Maloff Protect available in pharmacies.
- The MHRA considers that this product can be available as a Pharmacy medicine.
- We want to know what you think about this change.
Please tell us your views using the form at the end of the attached pdf.
The deadline for comments is 6 April 2017.
Published: 16 March 2017