Proposal to make Arthriex 750mg and 1500mg film-coated tablets available from Pharmacies
This consultation closes at
We are considering making Arthriex 750mg and 1500mg film-coated tablets available to buy from pharmacies. We always want to involve the public and healthcare professionals in decisions that affect them. We want to know what you think about this change.
We want to know what you think
- Arthriex tablets are used for relief of symptoms in mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee as diagnosed by a doctor
- Arthriex tablets are only at the moment available on prescription.
- We propose to make it available in pharmacies.
- We consider that this product can be available as a Pharmacy medicine.
- We want to know what you think about this change.
Please tell us your views using the form at the end of this document.
The deadline for comments is 04 August 2017.
Published: 14 July 2017