Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
Seeking views on a draft plan to improve air quality by reducing levels of nitrogen dioxide.
This consultation was held on another website.
This consultation ran from
We want to know what you think about our draft plan to improve air quality in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The draft plan sets out proposed actions to meet air quality standards within the shortest possible time.
This consultation includes the following documents:
- draft UK Air Quality Plan for tackling nitrogen dioxide (‘Improving air quality in the UK: tackling nitrogen dioxide in our towns and cities’)
- technical report, including details of modelling techniques and assumptions used in the draft UK Air Quality Plan for tackling nitrogen dioxide
Alongside the consultation we have also published the following:
- framework document: Clean air zone framework for England (principles which Local Authorities should follow when setting up clean air zones)
- summary of responses to the Implementation of Clean Air Zones in England consultation
Published: 5 May 2017
Updated: 31 July 2017
- Liverpool City Region Combined Authority was omitted as a respondent to the consultation therefore the response document now reflects their contribution.
- Summary of responses added.
- First published.