Fees for HGV and PSV testing, operator licensing, other VOSA services and some DVA services
Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
Forty-five responses were received for this consultation. These responses have been analysed in our consultation response document. The report also explains the changes which government plans to introduce and outlines our next steps.
This consultation seeks views on proposed changes to fees paid, in Great Britain, to Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) for various services including:
- testing of heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) and public service vehicles (PSVs) - buses and coaches used for hire and reward
- HGV and PSV operator licensing
- local bus service registration
- reduced pollution certificates (RPC) and low emission certificates
- individual vehicle approval (IVA) and motorcycle single vehicle approval
- vehicle identity checks (VIC)
It also seeks views on proposed changes to fees paid to the Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) in Northern Ireland for:
Last updated 14 August 2014 + show all updates
Consultation response published.
Anexes 2, 3 & 4 have all been updated.