Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This consultation concluded on 21 July 2014. The outcome report, final map area and site citation are attached on this page.
For more information on this site:
- visit the Designated Sites System
- type ‘Falmouth Bay to St Austell Bay SPA’ into the site name field
- click on search
The Falmouth Bay to St Austell Bay potential Special Protection Area (pSPA) is recommended for internationally important populations of overwintering divers and grebes. This consultation is seeking views on the scientific case for black-throated divers, great northern divers and Slavonian grebes as features of the pSPA. We are also seeking views on the assessment of the likely economic and social impact of this proposal.
This consultation will be of interest to:
- general public
- tourism and recreational organisations
- ports and shipping companies
- fishing industry and associated bodies
- environmental non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- relevant authorities.