Applies to England
The Regulator of Social Housing is seeking views on its proposals for tenant satisfaction measures which are part of implementing changes to consumer regulation set out in the Government’s ‘The Charter for Social Housing Residents: Social Housing White Paper’
This page includes the:
- consultation document with draft TSMs
- summary of the consultation
- easy read version of the draft TSMs
- draft consumer TSM Standard
- draft Technical and Tenant Survey Requirements
- draft guidance about the submission of information to the regulator
- draft regulatory and equality impact assessments
- consultation questions
- a list of statutory consultees
The measures would provide data about social housing landlords’ performance and the quality of their services to help tenants hold their landlord to account and help RSH in its future consumer regulation role.
We look forward to hearing from landlords, tenants and anyone with an interest in social housing.
To help ensure a wide range of people are able to participate in our consultation, we have published an easy read version of the draft TSMs. This document has been created with specialist support and reviewed by people who use easy read documents. If you need an alterative format for any of our documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org