Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This document summarises all the responses to the consultation on public sector exit charges.
This consultation seeks views on a proposal to legislate for a £95,000 cap on the total value of exit payments made to an individual in relation to their exit from public sector employment.
We are particularly interested in hearing from:
- bodies within the scope of this policy
- public Sector Employers and their representative bodies
- employees and their representative bodies
- members of the academic community with expertise in this area
- pay, Pension, remuneration and HR professionals in both the private and public sectors
- anyone else who may be impacted by this consultation