Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This document summarises all the responses to the consultation on public sector exit charges.
Consulting on proposed legislation for a £95,000 total value on exit payments in public sector employment.
This consultation ran from
This consultation seeks views on a proposal to legislate for a £95,000 cap on the total value of exit payments made to an individual in relation to their exit from public sector employment.
We are particularly interested in hearing from:
- bodies within the scope of this policy
- public Sector Employers and their representative bodies
- employees and their representative bodies
- members of the academic community with expertise in this area
- pay, Pension, remuneration and HR professionals in both the private and public sectors
- anyone else who may be impacted by this consultation
PDF, 136KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 31 July 2015
Updated: 7 March 2016
- updated draft regulations with minor changes, including a footnote to clarify an instance where a power to relax the £95,000 cap can be used
- Updated with draft regulations
- Responses added
- First published.