We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
MHRA is asking for feedback on proposals to change the legal classification of Ibuprofen Seven Plus 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension
This consultation ran from
This consultation seeks your views on the reclassification of Ibuprofen Seven Plus 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension from prescription only medicine (POM) to pharmacy only (P).
- Ibuprofen Seven Plus 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension is used for the relief of certain types of pain and for the symptoms of colds and influenza.
- Ibuprofen Seven Plus is only at the moment available on prescription.
- We propose to make it available in pharmacies.
- At the moment all oral suspensions of ibuprofen available without prescription are half the strength of Ibuprofen Seven Plus (100mg /5ml)
- The Commission on Human Medicines advised that this product can be available as a Pharmacy medicine.
- We want to know what you think about this change. You can comment on the proposal in the document above using the reply form that is included in the document. Feedback on issues not already considered is particularly important.
- Comments should be sent to email@example.com by 4 April 2016. Comments received after that date will not be considered.
Comments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 April 2016. Comments received after that date will not be considered. Email responses are preferred, but if you want to send your response by post the address is:
ARM 91 Consultation
c/o Abiodun Aderogba
Self Medication Unit
151 Buckingham Palace Road
PDF, 531KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 15 March 2016