We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation seeks your views on the reclassification of Ibuprofen Seven Plus 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension from prescription only medicine (POM) to pharmacy only (P).
- Ibuprofen Seven Plus 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension is used for the relief of certain types of pain and for the symptoms of colds and influenza.
- Ibuprofen Seven Plus is only at the moment available on prescription.
- We propose to make it available in pharmacies.
- At the moment all oral suspensions of ibuprofen available without prescription are half the strength of Ibuprofen Seven Plus (100mg /5ml)
- The Commission on Human Medicines advised that this product can be available as a Pharmacy medicine.
- We want to know what you think about this change. You can comment on the proposal in the document above using the reply form that is included in the document. Feedback on issues not already considered is particularly important.
- Comments should be sent to email@example.com by 4 April 2016. Comments received after that date will not be considered.
Comments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 April 2016. Comments received after that date will not be considered. Email responses are preferred, but if you want to send your response by post the address is:
ARM 91 Consultation
c/o Abiodun Aderogba
Self Medication Unit
151 Buckingham Palace Road