Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
We received 77 responses to our call for views.
We will launch a formal public consultation on specific proposals later in 2016.
Seeking views and evidence that will be used to inform future decisions on reducing the risk of TB, particularly to farmed non-bovine animals.
This consultation was held on another website.
This consultation ran from
The purpose of this call for views is to gather evidence to inform future decisions that will:
- make sure proportionate measures are in place to address the risk posed by TB in non-bovine species
- improve how we monitor TB in non-bovine farmed animals
- introduce stricter measures for non-bovines when TB is suspected, such as movement restrictions
Although we would, of course, very much welcome views and evidence from farmers, animal keepers and industry sector organisations, we would also encourage contributions from anyone else who wants to help us address the risk to non-bovine species from TB.
Published: 28 August 2015
Updated: 1 March 2016
- A summary of responses and next steps added.
- Corrected the closing date and the external link to the consultation.
- First published.