- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 11 February 2015
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2017, see all updates
UK local authority and regional estimates of carbon dioxide emissions from 2005.
The aim of these statistics is to provide the most reliable and consistent possible breakdown of CO2 emissions across the country, using nationally available data sets going back to 2005.
These estimates are intended as a resource to help those working on local or regional indicators and inventories as part of their efforts to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. On their own, however, they cannot give all the information necessary to plan and monitor the progress of all local emissions reduction initiatives, this may require additional monitoring at the local level.
You can access past editions of the statistics via The National Archives.
Published: 11 February 2015
Updated: 29 June 2017
- 2005-2015 statistics published.
- UK local authority and regional carbon dioxide emissions national statistics: 2005-2014.
- Latest data published.
- First published.