Authorisation forms for tax agents and advisers

Use these forms to authorise HMRC to deal with an accountant, tax agent or adviser acting on your behalf.

Published 8 December 2014
Last updated 31 January 2023 + show all updates
  1. The link to form FBI2 has been removed because you can now use form 64-8 to authorise an agent.

  2. First published.