School-level annual school census: closed collections
Documents for software suppliers and anyone else interested in past school-level annual school census (SLASC) collections.
If you are looking for documents for the current school-level annual school census (SLASC), visit our guide to submitting data for SLASC.
The documents on this page relate to recently closed SLASC collections, including:
- the scope of the collection
- technical specifications
- what data independent schools needed to submit
You can find documents related to earlier SLASC collections on the National Archives website. Note: the search function is not available on archived content so please use the filters on the left of each page.
2016 census information
2015 census information
2014 census information
Published: 25 November 2013
Updated: 11 August 2016
- Added 2016 census guide and technical specification documents.
- Added 2015 census information.
- This page now only contains documents relating to closed SLASC collections.
- Added school level annual school census 2014 guide.
- 2014 COLLECT guide for independent and general hospital schools published
- First published.
From: Department for Education