Local bus service registration forms

Forms used by the operators of local bus services.


  1. Documents

The Traffic Commissioners are responsible for the licensing and regulation of those who operate local bus services.

The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) support the Traffic Commissioners with commercial vehicle licence applications.

Read a quick guide about running a local bus service.