Import and export Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) goods

Find out about registration, licencing and security payments for external traders in agricultural products to and from the UK.

This collection brings together pages of guidance for anyone who intends to import or export goods covered by the EU Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).


Published 31 March 2014