The Colne Valley Regional Park Panel considers how the HS2 project should respond to the social, economic and ecological aspects of the Colne Valley.
The panel’s main focus is to discuss and consider the design and mitigation of the High Speed Two (HS2) project in the Colne Valley. The panel will also consider the potential implementation of additional environmental mitigation measures that could be delivered alongside the mitigation already proposed by HS2.
The panel members will work collaboratively to achieve a more distinctive and sensitive outcome in the Colne Valley. Membership to the panel includes both statutory and non-statutory organisations, and at present consists of the following groups:
- High Speed Two (HS2) Limited
- Department for Transport
- London Borough of Hillingdon
- South Bucks District Council
- Chiltern District Council
- Three Rivers District Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Natural England
- Environment Agency (with knowledge of the local area)
- The Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
- The Bucks, Berks and Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust
- The London Wildlife Trust
- The Colne Valley Regional Park Community Interest Company
Matters addressed at the panel will change and evolve to reflect the development stages of the project with the terms of reference to be updated accordingly.
- Independent report
- Transparency data