Employment tribunal forms and guidance
Includes the refund form for claimants.
The Judiciary have published information about Employment Tribunals during the coronavius
The document has been prepared for users of the Employment Tribunals in England and Wales and in Scotland can find answers to frequently asked questions. It is hoped that it will help parties who are representing themselves and professional representatives.
This page is available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
You can also search by title or form reference.
- Form 1/2CR: Apply for a refund of Employment Tribunal fees
- Form 3S: Application for refund of Employment Tribunal fees refund form for multiple claims and sponsors
- Employment Tribunals (ET/EAT) Reimbursement Group / Multiple Claim bulk form
- Form ET1: Make a claim to an employment tribunal
- Make a claim with others to an employment tribunal: Form ET1A
- Form ET3: Respond to a claim made to an employment tribunal
- Form T439: Declaration from a party/witness who is self employed and claiming loss of earnings
- Party or witness claim for attending an Employment Tribunal: Form TSF4
- Making a claim to an employment tribunal (T420)
- Your claim - what happens next (T421)
- Responding to a claim to an employment tribunal (T422)
- Responding to a claim to an employment tribunal (details of a hearing to be sent) (T423)
- The hearing (Employment Tribunal): guidance for claimants (T424)
- The hearing (Employment Tribunal): guidance for claimants and respondents (T425)
- The judgment (Employment Tribunals) (T426)
- Expenses and allowances at an employment tribunal (T434)
- Judicial mediation at employment tribunals in Scotland (T611)
- Judicial mediation at employment tribunals: England and Wales (T612)
Last updated 3 April 2020 + show all updates
Link to coronavirus FAQ document on Employment Tribunals.
Added guidance documents to the collection.
Add new form 1-2CR