Fill in the application form to access Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) online report services for commercial vehicle operators.
Before you start
Register with operator licence self-service to make sure DVSA report services are as accurate as possible.
DVSA report services include:
- vehicle test history reports
- roadside check reports
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
You must be a ‘named person’ on your operator licence to complete this form.
Make sure you have your operator licence number to hand.
What happens next
- verify your company details
- set up your company for online report services
- contact you with details of how to register
You can add additional users once you’ve registered.