Fill in the application form to access Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) online report services for commercial vehicle operators.
Start now on the online report service
Register with operator licence self-service to make sure DVSA report services are as accurate as possible.
DVSA report services include:
- vehicle test history reports
- roadside check reports
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
You must be a ‘named person’ on your operator licence to complete this form.
Make sure you have your operator licence number to hand.
What happens next
- verify your company details
- set up your company for online report services
- contact you with details of how to register
You can add additional users once you’ve registered.