7. Training in other EU countries
You need to apply for your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) card in writing if you have a UK driving licence and took some of your periodic training in another EU country.
What you need to send
You need to include:
- your UK driving licence number
- your phone number
- the dates you lived abroad and your address while there
- the names and addresses of your employers for that time, or your tax reference or national insurance number for the countries you worked in
- a £25 fee to add training taken abroad to your Driver CPC card
You must include the original documents - photocopies aren’t accepted.
Where to send the documents
Send all the documents to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
PO Box 280
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Documents that aren’t in English
You need to send documents with an English translation on headed paper from an educational organisation or embassy.