Training in other EU countries

You need to apply for your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) card in writing if you have a UK driving licence and took some of your periodic training in another EU country.

What you need to send

You need to include:

  • your UK driving licence number
  • your phone number
  • a statement confirming the EU country you did your training in
  • a £25 fee to add training taken abroad to your Driver CPC card

You must include the original documents - photocopies are not accepted.

Where to send the documents

Send all the documents to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).

Driver CPC
PO Box 280
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE99 1FP

Documents that are not in English

You need to send documents with an English translation on headed paper from an educational organisation or embassy.