Drink-drive rehabilitation courses

Choose a course

Before you go to court, find a drink-drive course that you want to take if you’re found guilty and offered a course.

The court will send your details (a ‘referral order’) to the course provider. They’ll then send you details of:

  • the available course dates
  • when you must complete your course by

You’re responsible for completing the course by the deadline.

Changing courses

You can change to another course with a different provider at any point before you book. It’s free to change your course.

Tell the provider of the course you’d originally chosen. They’ll send your referral order to the new course’s provider.