We’re aware of people receiving fraudulent calls from telephone numbers mimicking genuine court or tribunal numbers. This is a scam.
The callers may request payment and claim to be from HMRC or other government departments.
If you receive a call like this, please don’t make a payment or share any details. You can report the call to Action Fraud and HMRC.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) judicial advice and guidance
We’re responsible for handling appeals for certain decisions made by:
- First-tier Tribunal (Tax), for cases about tax
- General Regulatory Chamber, for cases about charities
We also handle appeals against certain decisions made by:
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Prudential Regulation Authority
- Secretary of State for International Trade or the Trade Remedies Authority
- Pensions Regulator
- Bank of England
- HM Treasury
Who we are
We are one of 4 chambers of the Upper Tribunal which settles legal disputes and is structured around particular areas of law.