How much will be paid
£290 per item.
Where to use this item
Available for Higher Tier.
Only with a land management option
Where this item cannot be used
- for routine clearing and maintenance
- if clearance is required, such as for health and safety or cross compliance reasons
How this item will benefit the environment
It removes and disposes of unsightly items which have a negative effect on the landscape.
- agree a specification for the works with Natural England in year 1 of the agreement
- complete the works as set out in the agreed specification within the agreed timescale
Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them on request:
- any consents or permissions connected with the work
- receipted invoices, or bank statements where a receipted invoice is unavailable
- please see the record keeping and inspection requirements as set out in the Higher Tier manual for more detail
Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them with the claim:
- photographs of the completed work
Applicants will need to send the following with their application:
- photographs of the eyesore to be removed
- item specification if required
The detailed requirements for this item will be tailored to the Higher Tier site. Higher Tier applicants should discuss and agree these requirements with their adviser.
See the Higher Tier manual to find out more about the scheme and how to apply.