AC2: Countryside educational access visits accreditation

Find out about eligibility and requirements for the countryside educational access visits accreditation item.

How much will be paid

£175 once per agreement.

Where to use this item

Available for Higher Tier.

Only on agreements that contain:

How this item will benefit the environment

This allows one member from the agreement holding to go to a training course and become accredited at carrying out enhanced educational experiences.

If successful there will be consistently positive feedback from attendees on the Farm Visit Evaluation forms.


Keeping records

Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them on request:

  • a copy of the accreditation certificate – submit this with the claim

The detailed requirements for this item will be tailored to the Higher Tier site. Higher Tier applicants should discuss and agree these requirements with their adviser.

Further information

More details are on the CEVAS website.

See the Higher Tier manual to find out more about the scheme and how to apply.

Published 2 April 2015
Last updated 10 March 2017 + show all updates
  1. Updated for 2017 applications.
  2. Information updated for applications in 2016.
  3. First published.