A child taking part in a performance - which can include TV, film, theatre, sporting activities or modelling - will require chaperoning. Chaperones are licensed by the local council.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.