4. If your BRP hasn't arrived
You can report online that your biometric residence permit (BRP) hasn’t arrived if:
- you’ve applied from inside the UK
- your ‘decision letter’ from the Home Office saying that you can remain in the UK arrived more than 10 days ago
You’ll need the following information to report a missing BRP:
- your full name, date of birth and nationality
- an email or postal address
- your decision letter
You can get someone to report a missing BRP for you, for example a legal representative, charity, employer, college or university.
The Home Office will email you within 5 working days to tell you what to do next. It’ll take longer if you don’t give an email address.
Don’t use this service if the courier company (called DX) tried to deliver your BRP and left a card. Contact them to rearrange the delivery.