Appeal or search for a planning decision or notice

Appeal, search for or comment on a planning decision or notice.

Start now

Before you start

You can’t use this service to appeal a high hedges decision or a tree preservation consent order decision.

Because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you currently can only make a planning appeal online. You cannot apply by post.

Create an account

You’ll need to create an account to make or comment on an appeal.

File requirements

You must have copyright permission to use any drawings or other documents.

You can upload Word documents, images or PDF files up to 15MB. Don’t send web links to files, send the files themselves.

All files must be:

  • a single document, appendix or image
  • given file names that describe what they are