- Air Accidents Investigation Branch
- 10 August 2017
- Date of occurrence:
- 9 April 2017
- Aircraft category:
- General aviation - fixed wing
- Report type:
- Bulletin - Correspondence investigation
- Aircraft type:
- Piper PA-28-161 Cherokee Warrior II
- Halfpenny Green Airfield, Staffordshire
Pilot injured by the propeller, Halfpenny Green Airfield, Staffordshire, 9 April 2017.
Whilst the pilot was turning the propeller by hand, it suddenly spun over approximately five revolutions, striking him on his right elbow and causing a small injury.
Download glossary of abbreviations:
Published: 10 August 2017
Date of occurrence: 9 April 2017