Department for International Trade (DIT) helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy. We also help overseas companies bring their high-quality investment to the UK’s dynamic economy.
DIT offers expertise and contacts through its extensive network of specialists in the UK, and in British embassies and other diplomatic offices around the world. We provide companies with the tools they require to be competitive on the world stage. DIT works with R&D organisations, British government organisations, Chambers of Commerce, commercial partners and more.
Setting up a business in the UK
DIT offers dedicated, professional, personalised assistance to help you locate and expand your business in the UK, read about our investment services or contact us to find out more.
Sourcing products or services from the UK
DIT helps overseas businesses to source UK products and services and connect with UK partners. Read about our services for overseas businesses.
The path to doing business with the UK starts here!
DIT Israel tailors support packages for business people and companies interested in setting up and expanding business in the UK.
As an entrepreneurial business owner, you are invited to join one of the strongest economies in the world, benefit from free access to the European market, and be close to your customers by setting up a business in the UK. As an extra benefit, once you have set up a British company you will be entitled to services provided by DIT globally to support your entry to other overseas markets (DIT has representation in over 100 countries).
Some of our services include:
- Market surveys and consulting regarding your company’s potential in the UK.
- Direct access to dozens of our experts in the UK associated with your specific sector, to support market entry and enhance growth.
- Consultation regarding an optimal geographic location for your business in the UK.
- The option of getting a free office/desk for up to one year in the main cities, including London, and help in locating premises of all sizes nationwide.
- Information regarding incentive plans, subsidies and local grants.
- Consultation regarding service providers such as accountants, attorneys, sourcing the right staff, introductions to agencies, etc.
- Assistance from our local teams in the UK to help your company with the registration process.
- Consultation and assistance pertaining to receiving business visas.
For information about the benefits and assistance given to Israeli companies, contact DIT Israel at the British Embassy in Israel, to make an appointment over a cup of tea with milk, of course. This service is given in confidence and free of charge and consultations can also be conducted in Hebrew.
Amira Bardichev, Senior Manager, Trade and Investment
Amira Bardichev, focuses mainly on bringing Israeli financial investments into UK projects and supporting Israeli companies to set up in the UK.
Ms Bardichev has developed an extensive international capital markets experience. Prior to founding Global Equity IR, a London based consultancy, she held a number of management positions at the NASDAQ Stock Markets and at the London Stock Exchange.
Ms Bardichev read Law (Hons.) at the University of London and she also holds a BA degree in French Studies and Journalism from Tel Aviv University.
Contact Amira via +972-(0)54-741-3784. Email: email@example.com for more information related to Trade and UK project finance opportunities.
Export from the UK
DIT can assist you on every step of the exporting journey in both the UK and overseas, read about our exporting services or contact us to find out more.
israel is an open and highly competitive market, with opportunities in most sectors, especially for small and medium-sized business. UK goods and services are generally held in high regard, but must be of high quality and competitively priced.
As part of the British Embassy in Israel, DIT Israel encourages trade between the UK and Israel by:
- conducting market research studies
- organising conventions and launch events for British companies that are interested in penetrating the Israeli market
- organising visit programmes for delegations from the UK to Israel.
DIT Israel can offer expert trade advice and practical support to UK-based companies wishing to grow their business in Israel or to start exporting to Israel. All this is provided through the DIT’s Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) which is a chargeable service.
DIT provides free international export sales leads from its worldwide network. Search for export opportunities.
DIT and its partners stage events in the UK and abroad to help companies looking to export. Search for DIT events.
Department for International Trade Israel
192 Hayarkon Street
Enquiries +972 (0)3 725 1222