DIT provides trade and investment services and practical support. We help UK companies succeed in South Korea, and Korean companies set up and invest in the UK.
We offer expertise and contacts through our extensive network of specialists in the UK, and staff in the British Embassy in South Korea.
Set up a business and invest in the UK
Discover investment opportunities and learn how your business can expand to the UK on great.gov.uk.
Buy from the UK
Find exceptional and creative UK trade partners with DIT’s Find a Supplier service on great.gov.uk.
Export to South Korea from the UK
UK companies can increase their sales, growth and stability by selling to South Korea.
On great.gov.uk, DIT provides:
- an export guide to South Korea
- practical export advice
- export opportunities
- events for exporters and international buyers
- export finance and related guidance
Export licensing and special rules for South Korea
Department for International Trade South Korea
British Embassy Seoul
Sejong-daero 19-gil, 24
Tel: +82 (0)2 3210 5500
1. Investment Team
- Energy, Infrastructure & Heavy Engineering
- Capital Investment (including Infrastructure & Regeneration) & Financial Services
- Automotive, Retail & Advanced Manufacturing (including food & drink)
-Technology (ICT & Digital) & Life Sciences
2. Trade Team
- Legal, Financial and Professional Services
- Smart Cities / Digital Economy
- Advanced Engineering, Infrastructure, Automotive
- Marine & Shipbuilding
- Energy and Environment
- Life Sciences
- Market Access (including Food & Drink, Agriculture)
3. Marketing & Comms Team
- GREAT Campaigns
4. Defence and Security Team