DIT provides trade and investment services and practical support. We help UK companies succeed in Austria, and Austrian companies set up and invest in the UK.
We offer expertise and contacts through:
- our extensive network of specialists in the UK
- staff at the British Embassy in Austria.
Support during COVID-19 for companies in the UK
The UK government is providing support for business and workers to protect against the economic emergency caused by coronavirus (COVID-19) including:
- Job Retention Scheme
- changes to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- support for small and medium-sized businesses (Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme)
- support for large businesses (Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme)
- deferring VAT payments
- support for the self-employed (Self-Employment Income Support Scheme)
Support during COVID-19 for companies in Austria
The Austrian government has introduced measures to deal with the unprecedented impact that coronavirus (COVID-19) is expected to have on the Austrian economy.
Find out more about the Austrian government’s support measures for companies affected by COVID-19.
If you have any questions or require any further support from DIT, please contact us at DIT.Austria@fco.gov.uk.
Set up a business and invest in the UK
Discover investment opportunities and learn how your business can expand to the UK on great.gov.uk.
Buy from the UK
Find exceptional and creative UK trade partners with DIT’s Find a Supplier service on great.gov.uk.
Export to Austria from the UK
UK companies can increase their sales, growth and stability by selling to Austria.
On great.gov.uk, DIT provides:
- an export guide to Austria
- practical export advice
- export opportunities
- events for exporters and international buyers
- export finance and related guidance
Export licensing and special rules for Austria