Documents you must provide
When you apply you’ll need to provide:
- your certificate of sponsorship reference number
- proof of your knowledge of English
- a bank or building society statement or letter that shows you have enough personal savings
- a current passport or travel document to prove you can travel - you need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa
- expired passports or travel documents if you need them to show your travel history
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country
- a letter of endorsement from your sport’s governing body, if you’re applying as a sportsperson or coach
If your documents are not in English or Welsh you’ll need to provide a certified translation.
You might need to provide more documents depending on your circumstances.